What We Do
Meta Engineers, P.C. provides engineering and design services for mechanical systems in these areas of expertise:
- Heating ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Green Building Design
- Specialty piping system design
- Retrofit of entire HVAC systems
- Replacement or retrofit of Central, Heating and Cooling Plants
- Design of new central heating and cooling plants
- Building Management Systems
Our goal is to maximize client satisfaction by meeting the myriad objectives of government corporate and investment customers. The criteria and goals of the client are carefully analyzed at the initiation of the project to ensure the most “cost effective” systems and components are integrated into the design.
Meta Engineers, P.C. provides engineering and design services for electrical systems in these areas of expertise:
- Low voltage power distribution systems, 0-600 volts AC
- Medium voltage power distribution systems, 5000-15000 volts AC
- Fire alarm and detection systems
- Building automation and control systems
- Telecommunications cabling, cable management and premises wiring systems
- Lighting Design
- Lighting control and architectural dimming systems
- Lightning protection
- High quality and highly reliable, mission critical power distribution systems, including on site power generation and uninterruptible power supply systems
- Public address systems
Our goal is to provide our customers with cost effective engineering and design solutions that result in reliable and adaptable electrical systems that successfully serve the needs of the client and their customers.
Meta Engineers P.C. provides engineering and design services for plumbing and fire protection systems in these areas of expertise:
- Domestic hot and cold water distribution systems
- Sanitary and storm water drainage systems
- Natural gas service and piping distribution
- Compressed air, medical gases and vacuum systems for medical and laboratory facilities
- Wet and dry sprinkler and standpipe systems, including deluge and pre-action systems
- Specialized fire suppression systems FM 200, Inergen, foam, etc.
- Specialized water treatment systems including conditioned water, distilled water, reverse osmosis and de-ionized water systems.
- Specialized sanitary water treatment systems including sand and oil trap systems, grease separators, acid neutralizing systems and monitoring and test wells.
Our goal is to provide the customer with cost effective plumbing and fire protection engineering and design solutions that meet the needs of the facility and the requirements of the governing regulatory authorities. Our engineers constantly strive to stay abreast of the most current codes and regulations governing the design of plumbing and fire protection systems.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Overall site utilities planning
- Construction site inspection services
- Engineering evaluations and studies
- Third party review
- Construction administration including change order review, construction meetings, response to RFI’s and construction meetings
- Providing Physical Needs Assessments of existing facilities
Let’s Build Something
We’d love to talk to you about your next project. Let’s get in touch today and start your dream project.